Monday, December 16, 2013

School's Out

Yay! School finished for the year! I can't even begin to express my joy right now. This entire year has been jam packed with so many events that I barely kept up with any of it. I am just SO glad it's over. 

Today was the last day of the year, which started off with an Extension Maths test. Sucks to be me, right? Well I didn't think it was that bad, granted that my teacher was very lenient on when the test was going to be and made sure we had enough time to prepare for it. Technically it was supposed to be last Friday but we had a Presentation Ceremony at a fancy auditorium that lasted the entire day. However a few people in my class have planned to go overseas and had to do it on the Friday so it ended up being that we had a choice for when we wanted to turn up; Friday or Monday.
Naturally I chose the Monday, along with most of my class, because we wanted to postpone it as much as possible - yes, a bad habit, I know!
So we did the test, which was around an hour and twenty minutes or so, and we missed out on clean-up (since it was the last day, we had to clean everything). Damn! We were all so sad, terribly sad, that we missed out! We've been waiting for this for a whole year!

What sucked though was that my year group gave our year coordinator an owl onesie and I missed it because of the test! Thankfully everyone had photos and it was hilarious! It was great! 

Word of Advice: If you have an awesome year coordinator like I do, or just a great teacher in general, I suggest giving a onesie as a Christmas prezzie.

I guess that's it. Thanks for reading, be safe and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment