Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 down, 2014 to go!

Oh my gosh! I honestly cannot believe that 2013 is over. I know it sounds cliche but the year has gone by so incredibly fast that my head is still spinning. It has finally dawned on me that I am going to have to sit the HSC exams this year. Ahhh! 

Okay let's not worry ourselves right now and take one small step at a time; Baby steps. 

So a few days after Christmas, my family and I went berry picking. Let me tell you, it was one of the nicest and most relaxing family activity I had done in a while, although I was a bit apprehensive on going at first.



Kickin' in the back seat







Overall it was quite an experience and I enjoyed the 3 hour trip to the Berry farm because, since it was raining a couple of days beforehand, the berries were extra sweet, at least that's what the nice lady told me when I asked why they were so sweet compared to store bought berries.

I was mostly sleeping during the trip back since we had to get up early that morning, but it was good. I loved it and the views and angles were just amazing. 

Word of Advice: Open yourself up to new experiences as it can bring about great memories 

Thanks for reading, take care and be safe! 



No comments:

Post a Comment